You are here
National Transformation Program
The National Transformation Program (NTP) aims at Achieving Governmental Operational Excellence, Improving Economic Enablers, and Enhancing Living Standards through:
1. Accelerating the implementation of primary and digital infrastructure projects.
2. Engaging stakeholders in identifying challenges, co-creating solutions, and contributing to the implementation of the program’s initiatives.
- Increase the percentage of residential areas, including peripheral areas, covered by health service from 78% to 88%.
- Increase the proportion of patients receiving medical care from the point of entering the emergency gate to exit within 4 hours from 36% to 54%
- Reduce the number of traffic fatalities from 28 to 23 per 100,000 population
- Reduce time spent in urban mobility from 77 minutes to 67 minutes
- Increase the percentage of population with access to water services from 87% to 92%.
- Increase the area covered by rehabilitated natural vegetation from 18,000 to 80,000 hectares.
- Increase the percentage of non-profit organizations’ contribution to GDP from 0.2% to 0.6%.
- Improve the position of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) from 57 to 40
- Improve the position of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the Global Open Data Index from 74 to 60
- Raise Saudi women economic participation rate from 17% to 25%
- Increase SME contribution to GDP from 22% to 23%.
- Increase the contribution of digital economy to non-oil GDP from 2% to 3%
- Increase the number of visitable heritage sites from 241 to 447